Inkjet Sublimation Transfer Paper for Fabric, Shirt, Mugs etc
|FOB Price:||US $0.28 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $0.28/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FY
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Length: 80m 100m 120m
- Core: 2′′ 3′′
- Model Number: 80g 90g 100g 120g 140g
- Dry Min: 1-2 Mins
- Other Similar Type: 100g Instant Dry 100% for Mugs
- Specification: Roll and sheet
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Material: Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Silicon Release
- Width: 17′′ 24′′ 36′′ 44′′ 60′′ 63′′ 64′′ 72′′ .....
- Color: White, Light Yellow
- Applicate: Textiles, Mug
- Transfer Rate: 95%
- Coating Speed: 500m/Min
- Trademark: Skyimage
- Origin: China, Jiangsu
Ink jet sublimation heat transfer paper for tshirt,garment, bag,etc.It is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper used for polyester, nylon, or 30% cotton fabric.Any colorful Inkjet printer, ordinary water-based ink can be used to print images.
You can print your own personalized shirts, sportwear, bags, pillows, mouse pads,home decorations, cap, cushions etc.
|Item no.||Sublimation heat transfer paper A4 A3 for metal ,ceramic ,mug & t-shirt ,cotton ,textile|
|5||Suitable printer||Epson Mutoh Roland Mimaki and other miro-piezo models.Etc.|
|7||Packing:||Neutral plastic bag , color box , inserted pages , aluminium foil bag etc and in bales pallet packing\carton packing with fixed brackets in|
Both ends or as per your requirement
|9||Payment:||WEST UNION, L/C,T/T ,PAYPAL etc|
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer.Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Miror the image and print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 200-220°C.
- Place the imaged coating onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing downwards.
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach.Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring.Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean.