A4 Size Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper for Personal Gifts Printing
|FOB Price:||US $30 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Bags|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Bags||US $30/ Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Transfer Type: Heat Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Silicon Release
- Width: A3/A4
- Applicate: Cotton T-Shirt, Pillow
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: America
- Application: Clothing
- Type: Offset Thermal Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Color: White
- Trademark: AW
- Specification: bag
- HS Code: 48169010
|Product||Sublimation Transfer paper|
|Material Type:||White Paper|
|Model Number:||A4 size|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)|
|Application:||Textiles, Fabric, Mug, Wood, Ceramic, Glass,etc|
-Excellent and high transfer release
-High rub and scratch resistance of printed image
-Excellent High Saturation Detail Printing
-OEM orders are accepted
1. High transfer rate,Superb Color,high color reduction degree.
2. Dry quickly and good Anti-wrap resistance,Excellent Ink Release,absorbing ink speed quickly.
3. Super transfer efficiency, up to 95%.it is significantly higher than similar products in the market.
4. Uniform coating,No wet cockling, flying print without wrinkly.
5. Small deformation,Clear image and can be save for long times after printed.
1. What's the application of Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper?
Sublimation heat transfer paper is used to transfer images to special processed chemical fiber, polyester, cotton content below 40% blended fabrics, mugs, banner , flag , ribbon , bags , cloths , ceramic , glass ,name plates, lanyards, mouse pads, license plates.
2. What's about the transfer rate of our sublimation paper?
Transfer rate depends on the ink residue on the paper . Come near Netherlands jetcol paper. Our clients is testing our sublimation paper transfer rate.
3. How to storage sublimation paper?
Transfer paper storage conditions: waterproof, fire prevention, avoid light, pay attention to seal when not in use.
4. What's about our sales volume and sales area?
Our annual output and sales volume is about 100million square meters. 45% deomestic,55% overseas. We supply our sublimation paper (QD) to different industries in many foreign countries, such as sublimation paper importer, consumable retailer. We are exporting to USA, UK, New Zealand, Germany, France, Romania, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Spain, Japan, Korea, Colombia, Argentina, Thailand, India, Malaysia etc. We enjoy a good reputation in the world market. In addition, we are continuously exploring the overseas market, and diligently being the outstanding supplier in the field of sublimation paper.
5. What the reason lead sublimation paper crimping in process of priting?
Crimping is mainly rub print head, effect the useful life of print head, and also is not convenience to cut the paper. 1)The humidity of the paper too high. 2)Air dryingDigital image color too deep. 3)No coating at the back of paper 4)The widest the paper is the easiest to crimp.
6. What is your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7. What's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8. Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.
GetWin Industrial Co.,LTD. is located in Nanjing China. Professional produce Sublimation Ink, Sublimation Transfer Paper and Heat Press Machine for 13 years. In all of the world we have the customers including wholesaler and the end user having good feedback. In future We will continue to try our best to improve our technology, providing high quality products and service to meet clients.
Welcome to contact us if you want to know more about us.Thank you.