Roll Sublimation Paper 90g/100g for Textile Printing
|FOB Price:||US $0.3 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $0.3/ Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Transfer Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Material: White Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Heat Release
- Width: 50"/52"/54"/63"/64"
- Color: White, Light Yellow
- Transfer Rate: 95%
- Coating Speed: 500m/Min
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: China, Jiangsu
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Gram: 75GSM
- Applicate: Textiles
- Dry Min: 1-2 Mins
- Trademark: Skyimage
- Specification: Roll and sheet
- HS Code: 48169010
|Product||Sublimation Transfer Paper|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)|
|Application:||Textiles, Fabric, Mug, Wood, Ceramic, Glass,etc|
Using sublimation ink to print the pictures on the sublimation paper,then put it into clame press machine or mug press machine to transfer.
It can be used for light color chemical fiber T-shirt,Jigsaw puzzle,mouse pad,pillow cover,metal key chain,mugs,plates and so on.
1.75gsm, 90g 100g Heat Sublimation Transfer Paper
3.Weight:75gsm, 90g 100g
4.Roll Width: 0.21m - 1.8m
1. What's the application of Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper?
Sublimation heat transfer paper is used to transfer images to special processed chemical fiber, polyester, cotton content below 40% blended fabrics, mugs, banner , flag , ribbon , bags , cloths , ceramic , glass ,name plates, lanyards, mouse pads, license plates.
2. What's about the transfer rate of our sublimation paper?
Transfer rate depends on the ink residue on the paper . Come near Netherlands jetcol paper. Our clients is testing our sublimation paper transfer rate.
3. How to storage sublimation paper?
Transfer paper storage conditions: waterproof, fire prevention, avoid light, pay attention to seal when not in use.
4. What's about our sales volume and sales area?
Our annual output and sales volume is about 100million square meters. 45% deomestic,55% overseas. We supply our sublimation paper (QD) to different industries in many foreign countries, such as sublimation paper importer, consumable retailer. We are exporting to USA, UK, New Zealand, Germany, France, Romania, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Spain, Japan, Korea, Colombia, Argentina, Thailand, India, Malaysia etc. We enjoy a good reputation in the world market. In addition, we are continuously exploring the overseas market, and diligently being the outstanding supplier in the field of sublimation paper.
5. What the reason lead sublimation paper crimping in process of priting?
Crimping is mainly rub print head, effect the useful life of print head, and also is not convenience to cut the paper. 1)The humidity of the paper too high. 2)Air dryingDigital image color too deep. 3)No coating at the back of paper 4)The widest the paper is the easiest to crimp.
6. What is your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7. What's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8. Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.
GetWin Industrial Co.,LTD. is located in Nanjing China. Professional produce Sublimation Ink, Sublimation Transfer Paper and Heat Press Machine for 13 years. In all of the world we have the customers including wholesaler and the end user having good feedback. In future We will continue to try our best to improve our technology, providing high quality products and service to meet clients.
Welcome to contact us if you want to know more about us.Thank you.