100g Dye Sublimation Paper for Polyester, Fabric
|FOB Price:||US $0.25 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $0.25/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FY - 100g sublimation paper
- Application: Clothing, Ceramics, Textiles, Bags, Metal, Mark Cup, Leather, Glass
- Type: Dye Sublimation Transfer Printing Heat Transfer Paper
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Transfer From The Way: Hot Tear
- Heat Transfer Heat Transfer: Ink Jet Print
- Length: 80m 100m 120m
- Core: 2′′ 3′′
- Model Number: 100g
- Dry Min: 1-2 Mins
- Other Similar Type: 100g Instant Dry 100% for Mugs
- Specification: Roll and sheet
- HS Code: 48169010
- Transfer Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Material: Paper
- Rotary Hot Stamping: Forward
- Surface Effect: Matt
- Type of Coating: Silicon Release
- Width: 17′′ 24′′ 36′′ 44′′ 60′′ 63′′ 64′′ 72′′ .....
- Color: White, Light Yellow
- Applicate: Textiles, Mug
- Transfer Rate: 95%
- Coating Speed: 500m/Min
- Trademark: Skyimage
- Origin: China, Jiangsu
1. Product Description
Sublimation Transfer Paper Mainly used for application of chemical fiber fabrics, apparel fabrics, photo banners, flags, ribbon, ceramics, metal, mugs and other areas, it can keep pace with the world-renowned brands in terms of ink absorption, quick drying, curling and transfer rate.
2. Product Feature
sublimation transfer paper has the following advantages:
1, Maintain accuracy origin pattern;
2, Not easy to curl when a large amount of printing;
3, Coating evenly, fast ink absorption, quick drying, good paper deformation;
4, When transferring large release of color, transfer rates significantly higher than the similar products in the market, the transfer rate is about 95%;
5, Evenly, stable quality;
6, A long shelf life, colorful, full detail, high color reproduction after printing.
3. Product Specification
Complete specifications of rolls, common specifications are: 330mm/420mm/610mm/700mm/750mm/800mm/850mm/914mm/
980mm/1080mm/1118mm/1500mm/1600mm, special specifications can be customized.
Inside diameter: 76mm (3 inch)
Packing:Inner-film External-Standard Carton
(1) 95% transfer rate
(2) Weight: 100g / m2 ± 2%
(3) Humidity: 60% ~ 90% RH.
|Indicators Name||Unit||Specification||Indicators Name||Unit||Specification|
|Grammage||g/m2||30.0+-1.0||Tensile Strength (MD)||N||>=30.0|
|Difference of Grammage||g/m2||=<1.0||Wet Tenacity (MD)||kN/m||>=0.30|
|Tightness||g/cm3||0.76-0.86||Tearing Strength (CD)||mN||>=120|
|BrightnessAir Permeability||%||>=78.0||Expansion and Contraction||%||=<2.0|
|um/Pa*s||=<6.0||Ash (0.3-1.5) mm2||pcs/m2||=<10|
Packaging & Shipping
Inner packing: PVC or Customized
External packing: Standard carton or Customized
1-4 Rolls/Carton or Customized
Customize Fabric with favorite photos and color graphics
Designed for vivid results on white or light-colored cotton or cotton/polyester blend fabrics
Ideal for personalizing T-shirts, canvas bags, wool garment, aprons, gift bags, mouse pads, photographs on quilts etc.
Transfer peels off easily with hot (matte finish) or after cooling (glossy finish)
Iron on with a regular household iron & Heat Transfer Press machines
1) Store in its original packaging in a cool, dry place.
2) Only print onto the unprinted, coated side of transfer paper, select normal mode and mirror mode on your printer.
3) Printer settings: normal paper mode using photo quality print quality
4) Before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx.5 minutes, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges. Straight after peel off the transfer film from the paper back.
5) First print the desired motif onto standard paper to check that the color and size are correct.
6) Compatibility: It is designed to work with water based sublimation ink.
1) waiting 24 hours before washing for the first time(drying time)
2) Fabrics bearing our transfers are machine-washable up to 30°C, always wash garments inside out.
3) Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind
4) Do not tumble-dry
5) Iron only on the reverse side.